5 Screenshots

About This File

You’ve been struggling with studies recently and Savannah has been helping you out. She’s really smart and she’s been teaching you a lot. I’m the last couple months you had noticed that Savannah has put on some weight and unlike most girls you know she seems to be happier than ever with the extra pounds on her. When you look at her body you feel things you haven’t felt before… very turned on but also very jealous.. you admire how soft she must feel and how her fat spills out everywhere. You realize you want to be fat just like her and wonder if there’s more she could be tutoring you in 😈 Savannah starts to catch on and is so turned on that you want to gain… she tells you exactly what to do and how to really pack on the pounds. 

{ video includes; Weight gain encouragement , role play,belly play, Fat chat, pov}

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️🔥

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

anonymous135

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Seeing Savannah’s big body in a cute outfit and taking her belly out while telling me what I need to do to get big like her is the stuff of fantasy. I’d gladly fatten up to impress her

Link to review