5 Screenshots

About This File

Retirement Sale 
Originally $2.99 
Now $2.00

It's almost time for bed, but no night ritual is complete without a little heavy cream! To keep my figure nice and plump you encourage me to chug an entire carton (one pint) of heavy whipping cream. Combined with my bits of snacks that are over 1,800 calories just before bed, which will surely turn to fat.

After feeling the sweet cream hit my lips and travel down to my gut, where it rests quite heavily, I talk to you about how I've been feeling during my gain and how much I love the new pounds. I make sure to show you all my best angles to showcase my growing fatness. 

The video ends with me struggling to get off my couch to turn off the camera. Who knew the simple act of getting off the couch could be considered a workout!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

wavemagnet

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a great little video.She's huge, rotund and so pretty without her makeup. She almost looks a little guilty whenever she admits how much she loves the feeling of gaining, eating and getting bigger. It will melt your heart.

Response from the author:

This might be the sweetest thing someone’s ever said!

Link to review