1 Screenshot

About This File

Dee is very hungry. She has a big plate of food and starts to stuff really fast. Her belly is bulging from her high waisted shorts so she plops it out and finishes her food. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Henke

A very great video from my favourite woman of all😍 the best no Cuts in the video and you eat all food👌

Link to review
johnbutler4567

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Oh man this video was worth every penny! You ate that entire plate of food in such a short period of time it was honestly impressive. Speaking of impressive, Dee I have to ask, have your boobs gotten bigger recently? They've always been nice, but it seems like they've been huge the past few videos. Great video

Response from the author:

Thank you..and yes.

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow Dee, you really shoveled that plate down fast!  I also love the garlic muffins from Red Lobster, they are so fattening, you should eat a basket of them next time.  I love how your belly looks in those shorts, the way it bulges out when you sit and gives you a belly-shelf!  Do you think you've been gaining?  Have you been drinking your shakes every day?  I'm looking forward to your weigh-in next week (or could you make it this Friday?  It's been a month!).

Link to review