Massive Gainer Shake: 3K+ Calorie Challenge

$6.99

(1 review)

9 Screenshots

About This File

Ever since I attempted my first Boost Challenge, I knew I had to try again and top myself! In my first attempt I was able to get 3 down but I’ve slowly been increasing my portions and pushing myself on a regular basis (can you tell). This time, I feel like I really outdid myself; as if 5 BOOST shakes weren’t enough, I added oatmeal cream pies, and a few scoops of vanilla ice cream for good measure! All this on top of my usual day of stuffing myself silly… what can I say, I’m a growing girl.

I think if you look back at my first challenge to now, you can see how all my hard work is paying off 😉 Also, be sure to stay tuned as I’ll be sharing my update gaining goals soon! BIG things are in the works.

Other Files from Lala.bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest dudemanwow0

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

@Lala.bbw has done it again; this clip is incredible! She's clearly outdone herself by leaps and bounds. I bought this video and looked back at her prior chug challenge and she's literally doubled the calories, doubled the appeal, and the moans at the end when she's rubbing her overstuffed tummy... 🤯... well worth the price of admission. 

She's looking as plump and as curvaceous as ever, I cannot wait for whatever comes next! Easily my favorite new model on the scene!

Link to review