You Dared Me - Now You Have To PAY!

$5.99

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

I still can't get my head around you making me wear this out. But I did it. I would never wear this!!! The skirt is basically a belt - people could see everything! You obviously didn't seem to mind but you started to get hesitant as we got closer to home, as you knew you had to keep up your end of the deal. 

You bet that if I went out in this I would get a massage. Of course... I'm going to do anything for a massage. 

But what I don't get is that when I got the oil out you just froze. You stood there, still, silent and clearly refused to start... I think the site of me got you so worked up. 

So I thought I'd be nice and start the massage for you. You know how much I love playing with my body anyway so it was a win for me. It didn't take long for you to finally join in... and well, you know the rest... 

All the love and hugs

CC x

PS... its good to finally be back

**Sorry I've had issues uploading GIFs to this**

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

D D

Great video, hot idea and dialogue. Her enormous belly looks amazing all oiled up and you can really compare her body to her new vids to see just how huge she got.

Link to review
Chevalier

This was a beautiful challenge Chubbycupcake pulled off her skirt here.

Screenshot_20190903-202533.thumb.png.198f8bc2e52688170be2212f3f7a61ff.png

Loved seeing her beautiful booty and the reflection on the TV for good double vision.

Screenshot_20190903-201742.thumb.png.5fca6254a216906c5c6807aaea7305e3.png

Even did a few stretches too.

Screenshot_20190903-202655.thumb.png.517bf65895b767d0f8cd108c20120f92.png

Screenshot_20190903-202006.thumb.png.bedb3d00163d73e19f2aa63b7fdad986.png

If you ever wanted to thank or reward Chubbycupcake, just buy this as I've done. So many fun things to see as she giggles and jiggles.

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

ChubbyCupcake is soooooo adorable and lovely in her latest video! She oils herself up as she talks to you, her voice so soothing. Her belly is always so big and full, and her eyes so vibrant and beautiful! She is so sweet and this is a great comeback vid! Welcome back, CC!

Response from the author:

Thank you @MarshallT - I really appreciate you taking the time to review this! 

I’ve gifted you my latest video to say thanks 🧡

Link to review