SSBBW Piggystyle Cake Stuffing

$5

(3 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

SSBBW Piggystyle Cake Stuffing

"Im such a messy piggy"

Watch thatfatgemini stuff a vanilla cake on all fours PIGGYSTYLE. She stuffs her face so fast she cant breathe properly! Fat jiggles and heavy breathing in this brand new HOT piggystyle video. 

Other Files from ThatFatGemini

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Everything about this video is hot!! 😍 From the sexy moans to the bouncing and jiggling she does while stuffing her beautiful face, this video is definitely worth the money!! LOVE the position she’s in during the video and the outro is super cute!!! FIVE STARTS!

Link to review
TheDudeAbides88

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I've been waiting for this!

Constructive criticism: There's some editing issues in the first minute, no big deal. I think you should've done a smaller cake, I honestly thought you would demolish the whole thing.  You could also get a better angle at your whole body and booty shaking on the bed. 

I hope I'm not being too harsh. 

It was still really cute of you to do! I hope to see an even better go at it next time! 

Response from the author:

Yeah a smaller cake would definitely help, unfortunately the store near me only had these mothers day cakes. & I do have the full version with my booty included but it wasn't suitable for curvage! So I had to crop it, unfortunately. Next time, I will be careful and plan a bit better. 

Link to review