Your new roommate studies & fills up ❀️‍πŸ”₯

$7.99

Β Β  (1 review)

7 Screenshots

About This File

This video contains: stuffing, belly play, loud burping.

Β She’s Disto, for days it has been rumored in the corridors of the campus that there is a new girl, very short, chubby and with a big butt. Many say that she locks herself in the bathrooms between classes to eat, others say that they saw her eat lunch for 3 people. ❀️‍πŸ”₯❀️‍πŸ”₯She also attracts attention by showing her big and soft belly, she always wears small tops that expose her tattooed belly.Β 
…And now she’s here, in your room…. She was transferred and now she is your new roommate, since her old roommates complained about her that she ate a lot late at night and even stole her food. You decided to hide a camera on her desk to see if the rumors were true and if, as proof that she is a glutton, she studies all night while she eats, burps and touches herself like a pig, shows her belly freely and touches it to the rhythm of the music from your other classmates

‼️Important: if you like me please leave a review ✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️✨⭐️ thank you for your support.Β 
The video has a small dialogue in Spanish subtitled in English.
Rock music is heard in the background πŸŽΆβ€ΌοΈ

MTVideo.gif

IMG_3608.png

MTVideo.gif

Edited by Distorsion

Other Files from Distorsion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

0247jo

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😱🀩 What a video, simple but exciting. Always remembering my past on campus and thinking about having a partner like you makes me very horny. 
You look so beautiful when you eat and study, your face of concentration is beautiful and those burps are magnificent.Β 
Video recommended for those who want to enjoy some great burps ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Burp Reaction GIF by Gogglebox Australia

Response from the author:

Thank you for your great review πŸ’•βœ¨ It makes me very happy to know that you liked the video ❀️‍πŸ”₯

Link to review