9 Screenshots

About This File

Part two of an all day stuffing extravaganza! Two HUGE meals, one very bloated, very gassy belly! This was a custom video and my commissioner had two requests, that I get as full and gassy as physically possible, stuffing myself to the point of being in pain. Because of my lactose intolerance, I don't usually indulge in dairy heavy treats, but since the goal with this stuffing was to induce a tummy ache, I decided to go all out! A HUGE gooey, extra cheesy pizza with a 2L of soda for lunch and then a little bit later, two creamy delicious milkshakes and a boatload of burgers for ~second~ lunch.

Before my second lunch, I show off my bloated belly for the camera (and sneak in a few farts), when I've worked up an appetite again, I decide to try the jeans I was wearing in my pizza stuffing on to show how bloated I still am before tucking into my burgers and milkshakes. I struggle with the jeans for a bit before giving up on trying to keep them on, and diving face first into my next meal. It's been FOREVER since I had a milkshake because of my lactose intolerance, and my poor stomach is still suffering from the onslaught of dairy I unleashed on it with my pizza binge earlier, but that's not going to stop me from slurping both of them down with a ferocious greed, in between sugary gulps of milkshake, I stuff huge bites of burger in, almost forgetting to stop to give myself a chance to breathe. Moaning into my bites, I've gone full blown pig, mindlessly stuffing myself with seemingly no end in sight, you could hardly believe I JUST finished stuffing myself silly earlier. But that pesky dairy catches up to me faster than I thought and before long, I'm moaning in pain, my hands rubbing my ridiculously stuffed belly, desperate for relief from how uncomfortably full I've gotten myself. During the aftermath of my stuffing, I show off my massive bloat for the camera and I'm hit with a huge wave of loud, rumbly farts. Includes: facestuffing, chugging, a variety of poses throughout to show off how big I'm getting from different sides, lots and lots of burping, lots of farts, tummy ache description, stomach pain.

super gassy burger stuffing 1.gif

super gassy burger stuffing 2.gif

super gassy burger stuffing 3.gif

super gassy burger stuffing 4.gif

super gassy burger stuffing 5.gif

super gassy burger stuffing 6.gif

super gassy burger stuffing 7.gif

super gassy burger stuffing 8.gif

super gassy burger stuffing 9.gif

super gassy burger stuffing 10.gif

super gassy burger stuffing 11.gif

super gassy burger stuffing 12.gif

super gassy burger stuffing 13.gif

super gassy burger stuffing 14.gif

super gassy burger stuffing 15.gif

super gassy burger stuffing 16.gif

super gassy burger stuffing 17.gif

super gassy burger stuffing 18.gif

super gassy burger stuffing 19.gif

super gassy burger stuffing 20.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is my 1st vid from ero-hime love how you stuffed yourself in this vid the bloated burping and of course the farting there are not many farting clips on curvage but ones you did in this were amazing 😍 not just a few either your stomach was really playing you up by the end.

Link to review