10 Screenshots

About This File

Part one of an all day stuffing extravaganza! Two HUGE meals, one very bloated, very gassy belly! This was a custom video and my commissioner had two requests, that I get as full and gassy as physically possible, stuffing myself to the point of being in pain. Because of my lactose intolerance, I don't usually indulge in dairy heavy treats, but since the goal with this stuffing was to induce a tummy ache, I decided to go all out! A HUGE gooey, extra cheesy pizza with a 2L of soda for lunch and then a little bit later, two creamy delicious milkshakes and a boatload of burgers for ~second~ lunch.

First off is my daunting 20 inch pizza, I immediately dive in, each cheesy bite is more delicious than the last, and I can't keep myself from moaning as I stuff my face bite by giant bite. It doesn't take long for me to start feeling the effects of the cheese, on top of the bread and soda rapidly expanding my stomach, the cheese is beginning to make my poor tummy ache something fierce. I begin bulging out of my already too tight jeans, my fat spilling over the top and the denim squeezing my bloated form painfully and I have to strip out of my jeans entirely so I can continue gorging myself like a greedy pig. I keep eating and chugging soda, until my stomach is so full I feel like I might burst, I talk about how full I feel, and describe how uncomfortable my stomach feels. Includes: facestuffing, chugging, a variety of poses throughout to show off how big I'm getting from different sides, lots and lots of burping (and a few farts), tummy ache description, stomach pain.

spacer.pngspacer.png

super gassy pizza stuffing 1.gif

super gassy pizza stuffing 2.gif

super gassy pizza stuffing 3.gif

super gassy pizza stuffing 4.gif

super gassy pizza stuffing 5.gif

super gassy pizza stuffing 6.gif

super gassy pizza stuffing 7.gif

super gassy pizza stuffing 8.gif

super gassy pizza stuffing 9.gif

super gassy pizza stuffing 10.gif

super gassy pizza stuffing 11.gif

super gassy pizza stuffing 12.gif

super gassy pizza stuffing 15.gif

super gassy pizza stuffing 17.gif

super gassy pizza stuffing 18.gif

super gassy pizza stuffing 20.gif

super gassy pizza stuffing 21.gif

super gassy pizza stuffing 22.gif

Other Files from Ero-hime

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.