Hanging Out ~ Jiggling Around my Apartment

$3

(5 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

Getting chores done around the apartment and i just had to film my big beautiful gut hanging around as i walked around my apartment.

It's so jiggly like jello and feels so plush and soft ❤️
I take a little break from cleaning to make my way to the fridge to grab two high calorie drinks. I chug them while reclined on my couch watching my belly expand as i lay back and drink all of those calories ❤️  im obsessed with my super full gut that sticks out even further ❤️ and the way i run out of breath for the shortest amount of physical activity is SO hott !

472474F8-F8DE-45B9-97D4-1102E3D85A93.gif

Edited by Lilycupcakes

Other Files from Lilycupcakes

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Eat Paydays

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

That's what I'm talking about. I love when women make their belly fat jiggle more than it normally would when they walk. It's such an intentionally sexual strut.

Link to review
Lovegun22

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Im obsessed with Lily's belly, if you are too you should get this video you will not be disappointed. I hope it keeps getting bigger 😍😍😍

Link to review
K3n

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a beautiful, growing belly! 😘 Watching you jiggle is such a turn on 🍆 The only thing sexier is knowing that you’re going to get even fatter, heavier, softer and more jiggly ❤️

Link to review
Tigre

Great video 🔥🔥 Would love to see more videos like this from Lily

Link to review
danjamsmith

If you love seeing a big belly from a low view waddling and jiggling in your face then I definitely recommend this video. She is a sight to behold and take in. Seeing every inch of sexy fat shake with every step and every little movement she makes is definitely something you would love to have seen. 

Link to review