[50% OFF]Workout Fail and Stuffing

$4.99

(3 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

After my try on clothes for college, and realizing that I don't have shit to wear, I search for a workout routine for beginners to see what that can do for me. 15 minutes doesn't sound too bad, right?

Oh well....

I end up eating half of a cheesecake with the motivational lines the desperate and over excited workout lady shouts.

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Chevalier

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Lovely workout routine, especially as Thatfatguineapig's thighs jiggle and clap while doing jumping jacks.  Also enjoyed her socks too.

tfgpclappingthighs.thumb.png.3be102930e8b01314d0f59337d6a3ad9.png

Her spread thighs from these situps makes me feel like Moses, parting the red sea with such an intense gaze.

situps.thumb.png.33bc9ff4ac22fb8561edae2840a9937f.png

I also enjoyed Thatfatguineapig's bridge exercises too, and it's nice to see her reward herself with some nice treats after all that hard work.

Link to review
Guest LeoP

Great video, I think you earned that cheesecake at the end, don’t want to burn too many calories!

Link to review
ms06zaku

Very funny video! Your work out well deserved a cheesecake in the end it might prove to be counter productive fitting into the remainder of your clothes though 👀

Response from the author:

Aw shit... here we go

Link to review