Weight Gain Challenge 1: Weigh In, Updated Measurements, and a little treat 🎂

$6.99

(2 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

My week long weight gain sprint turned into a month long marathon! From the snack cart, the all day stuffings, and the boost shakes, ya girl has been going HAM. It’s time to step onto the scale and see just how much progress I’ve made, you’ll also see my updated measurements too! I hope you are as pleasantly surprised as I was 🥰

Seeing as this is such an auspicious occasion, I also figured I deserved something sweet to celebrate. Watch me devour an entire cake as a reward for all my hard work.

As always, let me know what you’d like to see. If this video performs well I’ll be sure to take on another weight gain challenge here soon!

Other Files from Lala.bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Amasing personality, friendly and cute.

It's so great to see that you enjoy the journey and new pounds compliment your figure, month after month! 

Link to review

Great vid, see has a super bubbly personality and a fantastic ass 🍑 which is getting rounder by the day, 🔥 hope she continues to show it off. Also her stretch marks are really poppin. Hope she does another month long gaining challenge! 

Link to review