8 Screenshots

About This File

SALE!! Was $9, now $5!

clip features: stuffed belly, whining, cleaning, side view, struggling, heavy breathing massive fatty

Watch as I struggle to do my chores with the most stuffed belly I’ve ever had. I am absolutely full to the brim from my last stuffing video, a bloated hog. Lots of burps come up! I’m so fucking huge that it’s hard to move, everything I do I feel my fat warble and shake my entire body. It turns me on how hard everything is to do now. I am trying to get even fatter. Who will do my chores when I’m so huge I can’t move?!

Other Files from HoneyBun_TV

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Hoosier daddy

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Oh my gosh! Oh my Gosh!!!! That is not what you call a belly Attraction!,  That to me ,, is a BIG !!!! FAT !!!! HANGING!!!! GUT !!!! ATTRACTION!!!!,🤩🔥🤩🔥🤩🔥🤩🔥🤩🔥🤩🔥🤩🔥🤩🔥🤩🔥🤩,,, Which I love 😍❤️💖,,,truly the most !!!! & the way she is wearing that really skin tight solid black shirt !!!! ,,,❤️💖,That hardly !barely ! covers! ,up ,, her BIG !!!! FAT !!!! HANGING Bulging ! GUT ! & I can’t get over just how !much !!!!it really !really!!!! Bounces!!!🤩❤️!💕& jiggles !!!!🤩❤️💕 ,,,This to me requires a lot of work 🍔🍟🍕🍩🌮🌭🍪🍦💵,,,& a lot of patience’s !,,,,&  making your GUT !!!! So ! Very !Nice!!!! 😚💖🌈,,, & FAT !!!! 😚❤️🌈While you are walking around the house 🏡,,❤️,,,& cleaning 🧼 🧹 🧽 up in the kitchen 🧽🧼🧹,,,& making that BELLY !!!!😍❤️ Bounce !😍💖& jiggle!🤩❤️ even !more !!!! This to me is absolutely !!!! 💯 % Beautiful!!!! ❤️🌈🌈🌈&. I also love your dark hair! It looks really !pretty! with sparkles ❤️,,, ,,,,What would look 👀❤️ so cute !if you wore jeans 👖❤️💕💕💕 when you ever get a chance,  when it’s time too clean up inside of the house again. You have the total package !!!! 📦💖❤️,,,😚😚😚😚😚😚❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💖💖💖💖💖🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
IMG_2035.thumb.png.bbd0447fea703e98e212454911e539d4.pngLove You Heart GIF by GoStijn

Response from the author:

I’m so glad you like it!! Check out my other videos…. See what your favorite fatty has been up to! 💕💕💕 I don’t own any jeans because I’m so fat lol….

Link to review
Guest Elsinore1975

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

What a adorable figure...the pants are so nice and they hug every sexy curve....the shirt fits in a way that can drive any bbw model lover crazy...i would pay her anything to come help me at my house...a cute outfit model for sure ! ! all her videos are very well thought out... her prices of her vids. are very reasonable... she is very sexy...cute hands..very nice complexion..

Link to review
ApprenticeFeedee

This video will definitely motivate anybody to become a gigantic fatty like HoneyBun! Her belly is unimaginably stuffed but it doesn't stop her from doing chores around her home. Even after watching the video I still can't comprehend how her belly can get that massive! If you had to measure her sexyness levels, it'd always stay off the charts!! 🥵 I love how your belly is so bloated it hangs halfway out of your shirt. I also love that the front end of your pants are pulled down more than in the back! You really know how to eat 😳 Thank you so much for this sizzling hot video HoneyBun!! Your curves are definitely worth an infinite amount of praise and love! 😊❤️

Response from the author:

You are such a sweet darling, I swear! Thank you hun.

Link to review
Cakespiesfries

Love seeing you walk around love all the different angles of your fat gorgeous body!! 

Link to review