7 Screenshots

About This File

Come see a cute chubby piggy filling her belly with chocolate cake and chocolate milk πŸ₯΅
 Disto has grown into a beautiful pink sow full of new fat on her belly, thighs and face 🐽. 
 In this video, she fulfills one of her most recurring fantasies: filling herself with food outside of her and centering it, feeling the food inside her and outside of her belly.  To be a pig 🐷

Β This video contains: POV shots riding, burping, moaning, messy stuffing, various angles, belly and button play, jerking, eating in 4, belly massage.

Β If you like me leave a review ✨ that helps me a lot πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

29CCF0D9-FA30-4AB1-8B56-176BFA14A7B3.gif

2829BA0F-48AE-4826-A33A-815F6F590386.gif

7DCA1D18-DAD7-414C-A418-FFA23EB4A7BE.jpeg

8926F11D-A5F5-4A20-8A27-61A30C499899.jpeg

Edited by Distorsion

Other Files from Distorsion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

torukazu

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

my god where to begin

Β 

if this video was only the first two minutes, it would be one of the hottest videos i've seen on curvage. that all-fours hanging belly is SO hot, i almost didn't make it past that part. THEN the cake comes out. those slices look so unbelievably rich and heavy, it's a wonder disto made it through even one of them. at the 12:00 mark her belly is round and taut at my favorite angle, kneeling 45 degrees 😍

Β 

and the way her belly slaps her thigh in the slow-mo at the end i justΒ πŸ˜˜πŸ‘Œ

Β 

10 stars out of 5, truly

Response from the author:

the cale slices Β were huge, 400 degrees each and over 2300 calories per slice πŸ˜‹πŸ· it was delicious. Β I love that you enjoyed the video so much πŸ’•πŸ˜ˆ

Link to review
YoureSoHot

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Disto is such a hot greedy piggy. Bouncing all her fat while chowing down and chugging on so much chocolate. I love seeing you consume such fattening food so often. 🍻 to your body expanding bigger and bigger and bigger

wow honey, I love that you enjoy my videos πŸ’•βœ¨πŸ₯΅ thank you very much

Link to review
Guest jonbob

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

messy stuffings are not my thing, but this is just far to sexy, the jiggle and shake kills me.

wow it's good that you liked it 😍

Link to review