1 Screenshot

About This File

Dee and her friend Lily are back at it again! They have huge plates of variety.They show their before bellies. They eat and talk about how much they are enjoying all of their food. Dee gets a bit messy and lily is their to help her out! They show how big their belly’s get after the stuffing by standing and showing them off.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Charleston55th

8 of 15 members found this review helpful 8 / 15 members

Extremely disappointing video. First time I've bought a clip from Dee and can now confidently say I never will again. This video is extremely boring and uneventful, they literally just sit behind a table and stare at the camera while they eat. You barely see their bellies, and they basically never interact with each other aside from basic small talk. Huge waste of potential, time, and money. Don't make my mistake, don't buy this lazy and boring video. 

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

6 of 8 members found this review helpful 6 / 8 members

Dee, I love how thick and soft your upper arms are looking!  I love the cheesy cleavage :)  And I loved seeing you stand up with your round sexy belly hanging out!  You're doing a great job, keep eating and gaining!

Link to review