4 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty loves pizza!

Every Tuesday is Papa Johns day in the KP household. It’s been a while since she’s shared her love of pizza with you so come and watch as she chows down on one of her favourite foods. 

Great angles and calorie rich content await!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Her EYES! Can I just say that besides being so deliciously plump and growing every single day, Kitty is drop dead GORGEOUS! I had a hard time focusing on anything except her lusciously blue eyes and lovely round face. The added weight is growing her beauty. She is an absolute Angel, a Goddess. She is adorable and her moans continuously arousing! She eats and drinks and burps so loud! She is the SEXIEST curvage model, and I wouldn't change a thing about her....except ADD weight!😂😍😘

Link to review
Residentsteven

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

Join kitty for papa johns Tuesday, which I expect is followed by Pizza Hut Wednesdays and dominos Fridays 😂. KP is very burpy in this vid, I love the excuse me after each loud burp 😍🐷. Like you said in the vid I’m surprised the table can hold you, there are some great angles of kitty eating her feast of food in this vid  after the pizza kitty needs some ice cream but this no ordinary Ben & Jerry’s Kp adds some extra cream and sprinkles. Pizza piggy #3 is a must have vid, I had a quick look back to pizza piggy #2 and it is amazing how much you have grown since that vid and that was only from March this year 😮.

D01679F4-D762-4E4F-8E0D-4D7F196F6149.gif

E1C78475-9C42-4449-A9F8-E883242B52CF.gif

Link to review