5 Screenshots

About This File

Includes: girlfriend experience roleplay, Instructions for Satisfaction, cum countdown, weight gain denial, dirty talk, belly play 

In this clip, it’s date night with your girlfriend. She just finished her shift at hooters and tells you about her coworkers insisting she’s gained too much weight. She’s in a hurry to go watch a movie with you but she sees you’re hard and decides to help you cum before she gets dressed 😇 she shows you the new dress she got just for this occasion and describes what she wants to do later on 😋 

I’ve missed you guys! Sorry it’s been awhile since I’ve uploaded. I appreciate any reviews/thoughts! 🥰 this was alot of fun to film 😌 

Edited by Princessagabbyxo

Other Files from Princessagabbyxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Continental

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It's obvious that Gabby has been sampling the Hooters Restaurant menu on a regular basis because her body is definitely looking thicker, and it all the right places too! 😍  Yes, the other waitresses are indeed jealous of her weight gain; she is not imagining things, lol! 😊  That belly especially is getting rounder with lots of nice jiggles (yum! 😋)   And that Hooters outfit really accentuates the curves of those thighs, boobs and that ass! 😍

Changing into a black, see-through dress for date night Princessa now gets into her GFE / Instructions for Satisfaction roleplay with a passion.💖   I don't see how any Curvage fan could not fall victim to her seductive voice and beautiful eyes to explode in a gush of pure joy 🥰  (Btw, I can't imagine anyone in a movie theater actually watching a movie if Gabby came in dressed like that! 😍)

Princessa has produced another hot, hot roleplay video here.  In fact, this latest episode is even more intimate that previous ones. 🥵  She has everything working to her advantage, from the long glossy dark hair to the exquisite makeup to the incredibly sexy thong panties.  My only wish is for Gabby to produce more content more often. 😇  Fans like me cannot see her too much of her! 😉💖   

Link to review
Guest Nickyboi93

Wooooo gabbylicious that was intense! 🥵 Thx for cleaning up my sweet cummy mess for me! 😇 I feel really good! U sure are sexy with that big chubby tummy! 😘 Shall we go to the movies now……. ooo for a second I thought I was actually with u there babe I got so lost in the sexy fun! ❤️That’s how much of a great trip this video took me on! 😍 I started soft and ended up super hard, satisfied, and wet! Loved every bit of this cuz it’s super sexy, super fun, and super adorable, just like gabby is! 

Link to review