18 Screenshots

About This File

This is the first of a five videos in this Saga of All Nite Stuffing. This is part one. Part One. Eating Walmart Bakery Out of Business. This whole saga was meant to be one video. However, the next just kept making hungry, my appetite is insatiable. It turned into a total of 5 different videos. I begin craving sweets and wanting go some where with delicious goodies and would be open this late at night. I set out to walmart, and grabbed one of everything that looked good. I get to the car and begin to record the only video I thought I was going to be doing. I show the off the treats, I got donuts, and eclairs, cookies, etc, I sample with a heavy hand and a wide mouth...before I realize I want to stuff myself to the point I cant even move. So, I turn off the camera so that I can "head home"...I fat piggy tummy led me to a drive thru instead as you will see in Part Two!

Other Files from KJGains

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.