15 Screenshots

About This File

Come watch this hungry goth girl make her fill of a long hot dog with chips and salsa 🐷accompanied by 2 cans of pepsis and for main course a huge portion of macaroni and cheese 🥵

This video is scrumptious, a beautiful chubby girl eating, moaning, belching loudly and gaining weight.

This video contains: stuffing, belly and button play, strong burps, various angles and a lot of sensuality.🔥

If you like me please leave a review

Thank you very much for your support.  🐷 remember that I accept suggestions or ideas for videos 🔥

Important: rock music is playing in the background 🎶🎼

8FFA0C14-66D6-471E-8E73-FB35B8FB7E6C.gif

E6CB4F5D-7924-4E25-90C3-0AB0AE7887AF.gif

0E115F02-6F88-497F-97A8-2DE3FD864E13.gif

EA66664B-E5F9-412E-99FF-114A87F35364.png

CD9A1030-F85E-48E2-A7DA-DF31CFF626EF.png

381F85A3-ACE8-4B3C-9509-E8726C33FE16.png

Edited by Distorsion

Other Files from Distorsion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

0247jo

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is the best @Distorsion video and I'll tell you why:
 • The clothes and makeup: that dress is simply beautiful leaves a lot to the imagination while that corset cracks more and more as the video progresses, that belly struggles to get rid of it.  Special mention to those great boots 😍
 • The food: It's the first video I've ever bought of a model eating macaroni, it's fucking hot, it looks so beautiful, not to mention those shots with the hot dog that will blow anyone's mind, and those fries pouring down in case throat 🔥
 • Burps, at the right moment those burps made me warm up, from minute 6 on it's pure pleasure. Strong and wonderful burps.

I will not continue because I don’t want to give many details, this video is to enjoy 🥵

Response from the author:

Thank you very much, this review is wonderful 💕 I'm glad you enjoyed the video so much, I enjoyed doing it too 😍

Link to review