6 Screenshots

About This File

🚨 WARNING: so hot for you to handle πŸ”₯
in this video chubby baby chugs an entire one liter of soda for you while burping and rubbing her soft tummyΒ 

the more i fill up with soda, the bigger and more exciting my tummy becomes and more burps are heard πŸ’¨, come and see how big and bloated i become by the end of this video 😏

you can see my bouncing belly from various angles and how excited i get every time i see it grow bigger and bigger πŸ’ž

⭐ please remember reviews are always appreciated and helps me a lot ⭐

Edited by Chubby Baby

Other Files from Chubby Baby

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

ay.anon

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

She looks amazing in this video and the angels are so hot! I can’t wait to see how big she grows.

Link to review
Guest John”09&87

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You can’t deny how plump, round and thick Chubby Baby is and it’s absolutely perfect. She does a great job in this video with belly play + there are several incredible angles that further showcase how thick she is. It would be nice to hear her speak with the subtitles like in previous videos. But overall this is a great video!! Can’t wait till her next stuffing πŸ˜†

Response from the author:

😍

Link to review