4 Screenshots

About This File

It’s been a hot summer!

Kitty’s respite has come mostly in the form of cool drinks and, of course, popsicles!

Watch as Kitty devours a rainbow pop to keep cool in the summer heat. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Kitty's belly is becoming a site to see as it continues to spread over her lap. Watching her suck on this popsicle was something else! Her light moans and beautiful cheeks just add to this experience. She is becoming such a full and beautiful Goddess every day as all of the food and calories go to ALL the right places! But her angelic face and crystal eyes are what always bring me back. 🥰😘

Link to review
jj22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

“A person eating an icelolly.” That’s one way that this video could be described.

The only thing is, the “person” is KittyPiggy, the most beautiful model on the site (and, I think, on the entire internet). And she’s not just “eating” that icelolly. She’s positively seducing it!

The stunningly beautiful Kitty is, as usual, looking absolutely FANTASTIC. I LOVE the white bikini she’s wearing here, which really showcases her fabulous curves. And to see those full lips working their way around that lucky, lucky lolly... mmmmmmmmmm.

I know I ALWAYS write something like this: but I really can’t get over how pretty KP’s face is. And her body is a MIRACLE. A MIRACLE, I tell you. She’s really holding her new weight so beautifully – it’s not just gathering in one area, but rather is distributing itself everywhere: EVERYTHING is curvy about KP. I’m especially a fan of her double-chin (possibly the cutest thing in existence), but she’s also padding out in all sorts of other places: her cheeks, her wrists, her arms, her fingers. Oh, and her breasts look absolutely massive and amazing. She also looks tremendously wide here, and you HAVE to be a witness to the way her gorgeous tummy nestles between her big thighs, complementing the stupendous curve of her hips and bum.

I’m guessing it’s needless to mention that the way Kitty works on her lolly is highly suggestive of, erm..., something else. I’ll leave you to figure that out.

I have no idea if Kitty uses the same camera-operator in all her videos, but I have to say that they really know what they’re doing. There’s plenty of movement here, not enough to give you motion sickness, but enough to work in all sorts of different angles of KP’s astounding beauty.

So yeah – just “a person eating an icelolly.”

Link to review
joebu8453

One cannot help but get turned on watching, and listening, to Kitty lick and suck on that popsicle! And, that doesn’t even take into account the awesome views of Kitty’s body in what has to be last year’s bikini! Another must see from KP!

Link to review
1mini1

Hot Princess Kitty needs to cool off with something cold and fattening - Popsicle to the rescue... What is she doing with it though as she works her magic to consume the delicious treat to maintain her coolness?....:wub:

The more ravenous Kitty becomes the more her belly girth swells to accommodate newly forming fat and what a girth Kitty is getting. Soon her belly shelf will be able to table special treats as they get to see where they will end up before being lovingly consumed and turned into lush new flesh to be caressed and massaged with care and regular attention.

This video is great as Kitty is at rest, her heavy seated frame burgeoning in all directions from the results of her recent hard work and continued dedication. We know where the next pounds are going and my will they look a treat on this crystal blue eyed stunning girl....

Link to review