4 Screenshots

About This File

IM SUCH A PIG! After a huge day of over indulging myself I’m still hungry! 

On all fours, with my huge belly hanging lower than ever, I start eating a whole cake! It feels so good to spoil myself and know that every bite is going to make me fatter! I look like a hog while I eat hands free at first. 

I want you to see the look on my face as I plow into this cake over and over, the bites getting increasingly harder to manage. This cake is so dense, so sweet, and it’s gonna make me huge if I keep eating like this! I can’t help but jiggle my huge body while I eat, thunderous jiggles wave over my huge wide hips and ass! 

Im getting so full! It’s so painful to continue, but I know I won’t get fatter if I don’t push myself past my limits! I’m moaning, panting, whining, and shovelling as much cake as I can into my chubby mouth! 

once I finish I show you just how huge I am, and encourage you to tell me what a pig I’ve made of myself. SAY IT! 

This clip is intense, intimate, and hot as fuck! 

D220794F-3736-457D-9557-BBDC0095E75E.thumb.gif.85e7d66b7aa73ea689b05dd8aaa0d6bd.gif34155C55-4FDB-4E14-9622-6569967B3016.thumb.gif.9c32328076793001f1dcee0af9297996.gif

***5.99 for the first 48 hours- then back to 7.99**

Edited by Jersey Ghoul 666
Primary screenshot looked wonky

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Volcae

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow what stuffed sexy piggy. A really intense and intimate stuffing. We all can hope this becomes a daily routine. Maybe next time chugging heavy cream 🍦😍♥️💖

Response from the author:

Thanks for the review! Definitely cream next time! 

Link to review
overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

It's absolutely wild how being on all fours shows off Jersey's absolutely massive ass shelf! It's not that far off when the back roll will rest on the ass shelf. She's the absolute goddess of all fours eating. The moaning from being absolutely stuffed is divine in this one. Beyond this, the purple hair and the makeup style are so fuckin' hot together! She claims that she has no self control, but I believe it takes a good amount of dedication to push yourself to this level of gluttonous indulgence!

Response from the author:

Thank you for the awesome review! 
I am really proud of this one 🥰

Link to review