Fat Boyfriend: I Need You Bigger

$8.99

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Hi baby. I know you've been trying to gain for me. But what you've been doing isn't enough. I need you bigger. Fatter. HUGE. You want to stay with me right? Well...The only way this relationship is going to work is if I'm attracted to you...and you need to gain for me. I want you to have rolls. I want you to get massive for me. Try harder. Do better for me. Eat more. Listen to me tell you exactly how I want you to gain for me, what I'm going to put you through to pack on the pounds and get even bigger than me! (Note: there is not a lot of belly play in this video, it's more role-play and talk)

[Buying this clip? Don't forget to leave a review below!]

If you like this video then you may also enjoy

Click HERE to view all of my clips!

Other Files from HaydenBlue

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

champburger

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Listen,  if you haven't heard hayden's voice, She could get you off by reading a phone book. She's an absolute MASTER of sexy voice. But to hear her talk like this is just too much.  You won't make it to the end of this video without exploding. She's freaking amazing!

Link to review
Silvermaggz

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love this video. Your recent role playing video brought me here and it’s just as hot 🔥🔥🔥😍😍😍. I can only imagine gaining all those pounds along with you all the junk food in increased portions with an extra 1500 calories in the protein shakes with each meal, I’d feel the pounds packing on.😍😍😍

Link to review