4 Screenshots

About This File

Lauren gets called into her bosses office… little does she know everyone is on to her office shananigans.

Her coworkers have been complaining about Lauren’s revealing outfits and how they don’t even cover her growing gut…. They even believe she’s the culprit who’s stealing everyone’s lunches.

But Lauren won’t admit to it that easy… 😈

Lauren seduces you as her ass doesn’t even fit in her chair and she stuffs her face full of chips.

she slowly reveals more and more skin…. And my God she’s just HUGE. 

You then explain to Lauren just how turned on her big fat body makes you.. and she decides to turn on the charm and run with it. Telling you just how she’s going to be the best employee and fulfill every desire you have of her.

is this the right time to bring up a possible promotion?😈🥵❤️💋

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

smthn12

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Loved this video, role play was great, I loved how you were spilling out of that chair, and I loved seeing that belly of course. I'm not gonna lie, seeing you in a white shirt with a big belly made me think of a marshmallow. Overall great video hope to see more great role play clips from you.

Response from the author:

Thank you for this incredible review 😍😍💋

Link to review
joebu8453

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Loved seeing Lauren overflow the chair, and that belly behind the skirt is a sight to see.  Watch out once her belly breaks free - it is mesmerizing!

🥵🥵🥵 thank you!

Link to review
Whatsup1234

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The queen of role play is back with hot and steamy office scenario! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 First off, boo to any coworkers complaining about her ever so tightening clothes. 👎🏻😂😂 The lazy office life has done wonders on Lauren’s body, overflowing outta that regular sized chair and ready to burst out of her office attire. 🤤🤤🤤 I just imagine everyone seeing their cups of coffee shake a ripple as Lauren walks by. Lol She’s a master of seduction too, and pulls you in further and further with sexy office fat chatting and slowly revealing more and more skin/jiggly fat. 🥵🥵🥵 I love the way her love handles ooze out like a can of dough 🤤🤤🤤, so so hot! 

Ugh you’re amazing

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

Super cute video by the wonderfully talented @LaurenLush!!  Everything about Lauren's appearance - outfit, face, hairstyle - looks fantastic!!  I personally love everything about her style here, and it could not be more perfect for the context of the role she plays in her adorably fun, friendly, and coy manner!!  I love how her tight white top and skirt show off how amazingly round and plump she is while sitting in a chair which she is quite literally far too wide for!!  Seeing all that cuddly extra chub spilling over the armrests is pretty awesome!!  Lauren definitely deserves a promotion simply for being such a pudgy little cutie!!  ❤️

Link to review