3 Screenshots

About This File

**I would like this vid to be for everyone.. reason I have set it cheap**

I make up a gaining shake on cam..shake it and gulp it down..

I talk about how chubby I'm getting, showing off my cellulite in perfect lighting...I change angles and shake and wobble my arse.. my cam is on the bed and starts to shake with it..i show you my chubby tummy I was once so shy about..give it a lil jiggle and talk about how ive had to change my belly bar because ive broken my last one due to extra tummy weight..

I change angles and remove my panties to show you some stretch marks..showing you my biggest one that's formed on my left side of my waist..i grab some waist and show off my love handles...

I finish off by talking about my friends reaction from my sudden weight gain ..

GS X x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest anything4444

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Amazing clip, amazing price! Enough said.

Link to review
bsmith762001

Shar's amazing gain is fully captured in this clip.  It has it all.  Back fat, stretch marks, cellulite, thunder thighs, a now large belly & expanding cleavage.  Best of all is Shar's beautiful face now much fuller   with a rapidly developing double chin.  Simply fantastic.

Link to review
lawlszz

Wow. Pivotal video here...pivotal in the sense that you can clearly see how Shar's hard work in packing on the weight over the last few months becomes plainly evident here. Her gut busted *literally* her belly ring :)...

Fantastic belly-play, commentary, and overall view of where the new 15-20 lbs has fallen--and at a steal-price to-boot :P thanks for this one Shar, keep it up!!

Link to review
Guest Hotpoison

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

gorgeous video.  shar is fantastically pretty and her gain is stunning.  cant wait to see her bigger.  cellulite and stretch marks are the fav for me, and her gorgeous plump lips.  keep up the good work Shar! xx 

Link to review