6 Screenshots

About This File

you are visiting your hometown after not being back for a few years and you decide you want to reconnect with some old friends. You definitely want to reach out to Savannah you guys used to hook up all the time and she was WILD, you are hoping that guys can reconnect and maybe have another go in the bedroom. You two decide to meet up and something is different about her, when she walks ip you hardly recognize her because she MASSIVE. Once on the smaller side savannah is now a piggy with a blubbery gut and massive thighs. You’ve never been with a fattie before but you are starting to feel turned on. The thought of all that weight on you is so sexy. You guys decide to get a little more intimate and Savannah gives you the ride of your life, proving that fat girls are superior in bed 

{ video includes; Riding, on top, role play,belly play, Fat chat, pov}

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️🔥

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

MadLadKnucks22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love these videos that play off her previous ones! Really adds to the immersion seeing her outgrow the same lingerie 🔥If you want to see her outgrowing her old clothing and her massive growing ass. This is a no brainer to buy! 🤯 We totally need another “Out of shape fattie takes the stairs video”! 

Link to review
smthn12

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Loved this video, I loved the role-play as I usually do from you, loved seeing that jiggly belly, you looked very sexy in this video, overall great video and I can't wait to see more videos from you.

Link to review