10 Screenshots

About This File

Im on my way to meet you in the woods…. But when I get there you have no food ! How could you do that ?? Don’t you know I’m a growing girl? I NEED TO EAT! I guess you will just have to do. I’ll season you up just right before I put you in my pan to cook you. & when you try to run from me I’ll catch you. You will become apart of me. You will satisfy my growing everlasting hunger. You make me so big I can’t fit behind the wheel of my UTV any more..

You squirm soo much in side of me my burps are heard throughout the woods as I waddle around with you inside me. Eventually I need to nap and will wake up with terrible indigestion. You’re fighting to get out. My burps are getting louder and more frequent. You are my friend after all should I burp you up just to eat you again another day ?? Or let you stay inside of me to become a forever part of my fat juicy belly? You don’t want to miss this ! 
This is an adventure role play video. Completely outdoors, multiple angles, & different locations. I take pride in providing you with different quality content. as always thank you for your support ❤️❤️❤️❤️

0A0BABBF-1F45-43C0-99EB-A6FFD8718D06.png

5898456F-1FDD-47A1-80D9-E3FB8C4D4DDA.gif

A3C4096B-7CD3-4FEA-9DD9-18CD48A4E055.gif

A6166582-2E98-47CE-A5A2-173CBCAAFA7A.gif

4AE411CC-1C87-46B3-9F6E-83709440886E.gif

B01D9EBC-D3BF-4BBC-B4C7-CF5597B6EF96.jpeg

66FA602A-79F6-49F7-A328-E1192EE19251.jpeg

F552F4B9-5A9E-4A77-84C8-78324B44824E.jpeg

D96EAABF-6E9A-429A-A2D9-3F245778B28C.jpeg

C1E0AEEB-6B1E-42BD-8883-C76E6B7DD006.jpeg

Edited by Midwestchubbygirl

Other Files from Midwestchubbygirl

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest creepsilvania6_6_6

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video and one of the best models on here if you ever want to get video’s especially vore vids go to her!!!

Response from the author:

Thank you your so sweet for saying  that I appreciate  you more than you know.

Link to review
Arrrrrrgggggghhhhhh

This was perfect, one of my personal fantasies! The intimacy of spending time together camping out… and then spending it closer after you get too hungry. I love the surreal way you go about it, attempting to cook me in a ** before chasing me up a tree… and then how your belly expands so much that you can’t squeeze in your vehicle. 😍 Your belches tie the perfection of this video in one of the best bows I’ve seen in a vore video. Thank you for making this!!

Link to review
Big&BeautifulCoco

This is in my opinion is the coolest clips I have seen on the site so far. It's so entertaining and was a pleasure to watch. The way she jiggles while driving around in the utv is so awesome. The whole clips from beginning to end is just awesome. I love the story line and how it's filmed outdoors. The way she uses the ** and seasonings to cook up her friend was very unique. Her content is always great but this one has a extra special kick to it. I love how her belly gets so bloated, that she can't even fit behind the wheel. It also has some very loud burps. I love seeing her in those tight blue jean shorts with her muffin top hanging out. The quality of the video production is top notch. This video was well thought out and performed. I highly recommend this film. 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much. I would have to say that this review is the exact reaction I wanted from this video. I love how well you payed attention to the detail and thank you so much for always saying such great things about me and my content. Your the best.❤ If I could give you stars for a review I would give you 10 out of 10. Very well worded.😘

Link to review