Fighting Fit to Flabby Fat Chat

$5.99

(3 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

In this video I am scantily clad in a bra and panties and talk about the long gone days of when I was a fit martial arts instructor and how much better being fat and flabby is now! 

Other Files from MissTasticakes

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

This is a Great video from the Gorgeous Miss Tasticakes, very hot in fact! 😍  she happily shows off her fat, growing jiggly figure while talking about just how she managed to grow and get to the size she is now. The best part being how much she enjoys it! 😀   5 Stars from me. 

Link to review
WhoDat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great vid, Ms. Tasticakes is the "girl next door" type of SSBBW as opposed to some of the done-up, ducklipped crew (not that there's anything wrong with that!) 

This vid is a pleasure to watch as she describes once being able to do pushups, and run all over the place and now...not so much!

She's top! 

Link to review
biggerisbetter97

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The legend is back, and she looks bigger than ever!

This is a super sexy video with a whole lot of Tasticakes jiggling her growing body, playing with all of her fat, and showing off a lot of new looking stretch marks!

It is accompanied by a fantastic fat chat going into a lot of detail about what it's like to go from an extremely fit and health-focused karate instructor, to now being over double the size and as lazy as possible.

It is amazing to hear her talk about this completely contrary lifestyle, and compare it to where she is now. It is even nicer to hear her say how just how much she loves being this big, lazy, and fat. All while she is showing off her beautiful body and that big sexy belly in a bra and underwear that can barely support all of that beauty.

This is a great video, and very cheap. Incredibly sexy content, in both the dialogue and the show she puts on for us. I highly recommend adding this clip to your library.

Link to review