3 Screenshots

About This File

Jersey is getting ready for a beach day with her friends, she’s a bit worried that her favorite shorts are too tight after all the weight she’s gained! 

Once she tries to get them up over her huge ass the panting and sighing starts. She’s shaking and jiggling her massive body and you get a front row seat! An extra mirror shows you more than one angle of just how huge her belly is! 

There’s no way she’s gonna button these up, how did she get so fat? She’s embarrassed and everyone is gonna know just how much weight she’s gained if she shows up with her belly bulging out of these tight shorts! 

what is a ghoul to do?! 
B8474895-3060-4995-8A12-E12F5D069D64.thumb.gif.cfc2779846239d602ad315d26dde59e6.gif9DA3F717-F45A-4966-9A02-CD9BF456C046.thumb.gif.a139f4a801e7fcbe45a2a6077f10a550.gif

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Hoosier daddy

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Beavis And Butthead 90S Tv GIFHey Beavis , this ghoul👻👿👖❤️💖 kicks !!!! 😍❤️🔥Ass !!!!  😍❤️🔥,,, A ,yeh  hin ,hin ,hin , ,,,this chick rules !!!!  ,,,, I like 👍 chicks ! That bounce !& jiggle ! all the time  !,,,huh ,huh ,huh , we are going too score !!!! 👻❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥beavis and butthead 90s GIF

Link to review
overkill

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This feels like an outfit win. Jersey's muffin top is too gorgeous to contain! Look how much that belly is sticking out! Her mirror angles are always pure magic, and this is no exception

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! Simplicity is sometimes one of the hottest setups! 

Link to review
Guest el_tuco

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I took a hiatus from curvage. JG had to be the first one to see. (Tattoos and big belly = kryptonite)

She’s just as playful as ever! And pleasantly surprised at how much bigger she’s gotten! 🥵

This is a perfect video to watch and enjoy hearing her soothing voice and watch her have false hopes she’ll fit her belly into those shorts. 

I’ll take you to the beach like that, any day 😘

Response from the author:

That means so much to me that you came back to me!! 
thank you dear and thank you for being here!! 

Link to review