6 Screenshots

About This File

You’ve been away for work for a few months now and you are dying to get to home to your girlfriend.. before you left you had made a confession to her that you are obsessed with BBWs ( she’s always been a little chubby but you knew she could be bigger) you didn’t know how she would take it and you are a little nervous cause you haven’t talked much since you’ve been away. When you get home you are greeted by Savannah on the couch in lingerie that once fit her that is know being devoured by her new rolls.. you can’t believe your eyes your girlfriend is MASSIVE.. did she do this for you? You are in love with her new gain, she goes into all the details of how she got this way and shows off her new blubber to you. 

So hot your gf would fatten up just to satisfy you 🥵

{ video includes; GFE, role play,belly play, Fat chat, pov}

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️🔥

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

MadLadKnucks22

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great vid! 🔥 Loving the new arm and thigh jiggling in her videos lately! Seeing her thigh rolls and cellulite is hot 🔥 looks like dough. Hope she keeps showing them off! 

Link to review
MrMathMan

This is one of Savannah’s hottest videos yet. She is stunningly beautiful without makeup and her body is to die for. Rounded fat gut, wide hips, stretch marks, and perfect tits - with an Oscar-worthy roleplay. I think if I just listened to the steamy audio I would still be turned on to the max. Buy this now and support the most beautiful BBW content creator on Curvage.

Link to review