Dee sneaks some footage at the water park

$3.50

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Dee is at the water park she sneaks some footage there, showing off her body and enjoying a snack.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest jarhead78

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

What a delightful little vid from the VERY plush-looking Dee! 

The sight of a chubby girl flaunting her curves in public with such confidence is hot enough but even more so when you know that each hefty mound is the result of intentional stuffing!

Dee’s thighs and hips are looking so wide and jiggly towards the end of the vid when she’s standing - keep up the great work Dee 😍

Link to review
Guest brcyllr

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

What a cool idea for a video!  I loved seeing you in a bikini in public!  I loved watching you snack sitting down, and I was hoping for a standing mirror shot... and then you did the mirror shot :)  Your belly looks large and smooth, but your hips caught my attention... they are looking nice and wide!  Glad you weren't self conscious about walking around in public, you're getting big, but you're not super huge yet, so no reason for people to gawk at you :)Time for a weigh-in soon... have you been eating loads and drinking shakes every day?

Link to review