7 Screenshots

About This File

Shoveling cake into my mouth with my hands? Face down ass up in a sheet cake?!

Dani begins this clip absolutely enticed by the cake sitting in front of her, giggling and starting in with just a fork like a dainty bbw. It tastes so good, though -- and the thick sugar on her tongue makes her so horny, she's soon showing off as she eats, dragging the fork down her outstretched tongue.

After guzzling whole milk straight from the gallon, she turns her attention back to her cake -- swiping just icing off with her finger...

Something about this sends Dani into a frenzy -- pulling her hair back in a messy bun to really dive in.

Dani ends this video face down, jiggling her ass and covered in cake. ;)

This clip has lots of messy eating, face stuffing, belly stuffing, eating with hands, twerking, burping, milk chugging, and all fours eating until I'm about to puke 🤤

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Square

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Definitely buy this video if you want to see just how ravenous Dani has become over the course of her stuffing journey! You can tell just how much she enjoys making a hog of herself as she shovels piece after piece of cake into her mouth until until it’s clear that utensils just aren’t getting the job done fast enough, so she begins taking handfuls of cake and wolfing them down like someone who hasn’t eaten in days (even though though it’s clear to see she ain’t missing no meals). This is far from the end to her displays of gluttony, but words would fail to do it justice so I highly recommend getting this vid! 

Link to review