5 Screenshots

About This File

I know all about your secret. Feeding women, making them grow. It gets you so excited. You love to get girls huge. Taking us out to dinner all the time, feeding us sweets. You just love to watch us grow. All you want is to to stuff me and watch me grow. All of the sneaky ways you try to get me to gain, from not letting me help around the house and staying in bed - just so I don't burn off any of those fattening calories you fed me earlier. I know all about your secret. You're a perverted feeder. Listen to me tell you what you're going to do to me. And how we'll make me grow together. 

[Buying this clip? Don't forget to leave a review below!]

If you like this video then you may also enjoy: 

Click HERE to view all of my clips!

Other Files from HaydenBlue

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Instagram5343

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I found Hayden whilst looking online at “thick” chicks whilst drunk. I woke up the next day with an empty back account and an attraction to one of the thickest chicks Iv seen. Her telling me that she knew about my secret bbw fetish was the moment I realised I had one. Since then I have watched this clip over and over and even got caught watching by my girlfriend. Not the easiest conversation to get out of so now it’s not only Hayden that knows about my “secret” fat girl fetish. 

Link to review
Guest ExponentialGrowth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Hayden's dirty talk is super hot as she tells you she knows your secret feeder fantasies. 

Link to review