3 Screenshots

About This File

I talk about some embarrassing moments I’ve had over last weeks/ months. I talk about my gain and my next goals. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest buddy420

What a beautiful voice, she has a way of explaining this fetish that just tickles my balls! 

Link to review

revisited some of your old content today, i’m very glad i did, really cute video and i love how happy you always seem in your clips. Sincerely hope you’re just as happy now as you were back then. my favourite always! 

Link to review
ronin76

7 of 7 members found this review helpful 7 / 7 members

Shar is so open and honest in this video. Her playful fantasy videos are fun, but it’s great to see a video that’s like Shar behind the scenes. Her personality really shines through as she tells stories from the past few months and laughs about them while rubbing and jiggling her belly. 

She’s looking extra soft and each embarrassing story is also one I wish I was there for, especially sitting next to Shar on a plane. If I ever get on a plane and see Shar filling up more than one seat I know I’d do the nice thing and offer to switch with her neighbor because I’m that generous ;). I just hope it’s a long flight and they let you buy lots of snacks...for the person in the other seat.

Link to review
Residentsteven

6 of 8 members found this review helpful 6 / 8 members

Thanks for letting us know these embarrassing stories shar. If you ever sit next to me on a plane you can have has much room has you need. I love where the weight has gone so far on you, bigger butt and of course the belly & boobs😍. Your new goal weight sounds amazing, I bet you couldn’t stop now if you tried you just love food to much and it shows.  🥵

Link to review