9 Screenshots

About This File

BK Stuffing and Fat Talk

**this was a custom content request** Lala was instructed to wear a tight top and shorts that showed off her growing belly and ever expanding curves. Wanting to impress, she opted for an old favorite; Burger King. This time however, with much bigger portions. 4 Burgers, a large fry, a Milkshake, and her weakness, a Hershey Cream Pie 🤤 “…honestly, I should’ve got two of these..”

Lala does her best to finish every bite, all the while musing about her growing belly and showing off new stretchmarks along the way. She even plays with her belly button a little! 

Does she finish it all? Well let’s just say there’s always room for dessert 😘

Be sure to react, comment, and leave a review, your support means the world. Let me know what you want to see next!

Other Files from Lala.bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest dudemanwow0

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

🥵🥵🥵🥵 God bless whatever soul commissioned this because it's so damn hot  🥵🥵🥵🥵

As the resident Lalalolli aficionado I couldn't resist her latest clip! Seeing Lala tear through those cheeseburgers, fries, milkshake AND a pie was a sight to behold and I can't believe just how soft and sexy she looks in this clip. I'm eagerly awaiting her next clip, maybe a weigh in soon? Regardless, you've secured a fan in me. Keep up the good work gorgeous!!

Link to review