4 Screenshots

About This File

I'm wearing the same top as my last belly play (Chubbier Belly Play) and it seems so much smaller??

These shorts are so tight! I think I need to loosen them. I take my belly out of these stuffed shorts and it blobs out like a bowl of jello.

Wow it's so soft and squishy, I can't help but to play with it in front of you! I breath heavily while I rub, jiggle, and hang my belly for you..

I realize how deep my belly button has become, my hands are engulfed by my chubby belly trying to reach for it.

I can't believe how much weight I've gained since I last showed off this gut, I'm exhausted from jiggling so much! I hope you like how soft I am ;)

Please rate and Comment ❤️

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

wavemagnet

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Savor this video like a good meal. Play it in slow motion, listen to her sweet comments, enjoy her plump size. She's getting to be a big girl. I like how chubby her face has gotten and her cute smile, nice!

Link to review