15 Screenshots

About This File

Socialite Lala gets a call from an old friend asking if she wants catch up over dinner this evening. She starts rummaging through her closet and trying on some old favorites (that fit about 30lbs ago), much to her surprise everything is too tight! Bras, hotpants, halters - nothing fits!

After a few valiant attempts and a twerk test 😉, Lala decides she’s better suited for the lazy life and settles for a pint of her favorite ice cream. She muses to herself, “Now that I’m not going out, what should I have for dinner?”.

Edited by Lalalolli20

Other Files from Lala.bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest dudemanwow0

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Lala does it again!

I can't believe just how much bigger and softer she looks between her first and second video! This video has it all, wiggles 🥰, belly jiggles 🥵, and slo-mo twerking 🤯, what more could you ask for?! Seeing her jump, bounce, and strain her way into her super tight clothes is an incredible sight to see. The pièce de résistance is seeing her throw in the towel and indulge in some ice cream; her growing belly and thick thighs are on full display, I'm smitten! 

Hopefully her socialite days are behind her and she embraces this new lazy lifestyle and we get to see more (pun intended) of growing Lala soon!

Response from the author:

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 this is the nicest thing I’ve ever read 

Link to review