6 Screenshots

About This File

I got invited to go out for Teppanyaki for my friends birthdayyy sooooo I went... and letssss justtttt say I DEVOURED every last bite.

When I arrived we got the menu to choose what we wanted cooked for us and originally I was just going to get chicken and steak...but then I remembered how DELICIOUS the shrimp was last time I went... sooo I decided I would order all three😈 Everything is cooked right in front of you so everyone can see exacltyyyy how much each person is being serveddd hehe (the portionsssss were soo much bigger than I remembered), and I ended up ordering and eating more than friends who were double my size!

The food kept coming, back to back, with just enough time to consume what's in front of you before another round came...everything wasssss sooooo deliciousss I couldn't help but do a little happy dance whenever something new was put on my plate. My friends noticed and laughed at me XD

Just when I thought I couldnt eat another bite and surprise birthday cake is presented to the tableeeeee and I just haddddd to eat a big slice heh heh.😄 The person that was sitting beside me was SUPER FIT, he was talking about how he goes to the gym multiple times a week and runs 6 miles a day... LOOOOOOOOOOOL I had to chuckle to myself looking at his thin body beside me as I kept stuffing my face and stretching my belly to maximum capacity

By the time we were done I was soooooo unbelievably STUFFFFEDDDD that all I had on my mind was running home to showww offfff my beautifully stuffed belly for all of you 😍

Edited by AGirlWhoLikesToEat

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Vulkan

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

oh wow reading "maximum capacity" already puts me at 100 ;) 

I really don't know how you don't have more reviews on your videos honestly you have a dream body and your naturalness when acting is magnetic :D 

I would give more details but everything is said in the description of the video so just buy and enjoy 😄

🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋

Link to review
Buffet Belly Stuffer

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Another hot and fantastic video from AGirlWhoLikesToEat! Just do yourself a favor and buy this…you won’t regret it!

Link to review