3 Screenshots

About This File

Welcome to Charlie’s new heavy cream challenge! Inspired by @fattypotchi, Charlie is going to drink a daily dose of cream— indefinitely. She starts big on day one with a full quart, taking little time to empty it into her fat gut. After she’s drained it dry and let it drip down her chin, she rubs and gently jostles her distended gut, even stripping off her dress to give you full view of her ample body. Includes chatting, chugging, and increasing amounts of Charlie. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

S77

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Amazing video, and worth noting that the issue @Volcae was noticing has been corrected :)

Response from the author:

thank you so much!! ❤️

Link to review
DK2017

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I am so invested in seeing how much you can grow during this challenge. Cannot wait for the next update :)

Link to review
gr1

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I enjoyed listening to you talking, talking to the viewer, and obviously having fun. Loving the way the dress stretches over your round belly and then you put the dress off and I could see your belly with all the stretchmarks. I cannot wait to see you outgrow this dress!

Link to review