7 Screenshots

About This File

C is for Cane's! Ms MacNCheese is crazy for Cane's chicken- some would even call her a Caniac!  On most of her visits to Cane's that is what she'll order- the Caniac combo.  But in this series she challenges herself, so this time it's 2 Box Combos! It's 8 fingers, 4 breads, 2 orders of fries and sweet tea, and makes for a total of one full belly!  She's filling up her expanding belly, and her shorts are no match.  She scarfs down the first box rather quickly and as a result, for the first time ever, she gets hiccups on camera!!  This clip features lots of belly play as Ms MacNCheese must soothe herself to get by - Enjoy! 

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bishop2g4

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Those last 25 seconds of the video were worth the entire cost of the video regardless of whatever else was in it.

There's not a screenshot of her laying with her belly hanging on the couch, but if that's your thing like it is mine, that's here for like 25 seconds. I'd have paid just for that, so...bonus!

Response from the author:

I'm beginning to think I need to make a video of just that! Can you imagine a belly hang POV combo something? Omg..... That'd be so hot.Yes, the belly hang sign off was a surprise ending, that I'm so glad you enjoyed. ❤️ thank you so much for your support and review! XoXo

Link to review
rhythmalism

C is for come buy this video. 23 more letters to go and I’m here for it. Come join this journey

Straight forward and to the point! Come see for yourself what all the hype is about! Thanks for encouraging the community ❤️ 

Link to review
Tastic1

Casually create catastrophes, casualties
Canceling cats got their canopies collapsing

The magnificent @Ms MacNCheese showcases true gluttony while hastily devouring 2 boxes of fried chicken and bread. She eats so fast that she develops hiccups that only jiggling her monster belly can relieve. You know you are in for a treat when Mac lifts her belly out of her pants and sets it free. 

As she ploughs into the 2nd box her eyes begin to glaze over as her belly fills. There is no stopping this gluttonous beauty, she continues moaning in please and pain while trying to relieve the increasing pressure by jiggling and burping. Mac ends the video in visible pain from her massively bloated stomach with her upper belly sticking out after being crammed with over 2500 calories of greasy food.

The ending scene is stunning and will leave you dumbstruck. That hang is out of control!!

There will be no cat cancelling around here! Lol The bloat was so real and with nothing carbonated to relieve the pressure, I was in trouble for sure. No amount of rubs, squeezing or jiggling was helping. Visible pain was right!! But.... it's a good hurt, from a good inside hug!! Thanks Tastic! 

Link to review
kirby663

your hiccups are really sexy. Please record them again next time you get them!

I will do my best! I certainly won't interrupt them. Thank you for your support and feedback! XoXo

Link to review
norge

amazing video, Ms MacNCheese is out of control in all the right ways. Hope to see more hiccups in future videos - so sexy 

Completely unscripted! But again, I am not about to let you see anything but the real me in action, hiccups and all!! Thank you for your purchase and review! ❤️ XoXo

Link to review