7 Screenshots

About This File

Hi. I’m Lauren. Here’s a little video introducing myself, how I got into this and what my expectations are. Watch me enjoying a nice big lunch while I chat with you. 
I’m also including a ton of before photos showing you just how much this lifestyle changed me. You won’t believe how small I used to be!! I sincerely hope you enjoy and I’m looking forward to feedback, tips, and responses. Thanks so much for being here 💕

Other Files from Lala.bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AZ_Guy_88

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

So gorgeous 😍 

Response from the author:

Omg I’m so glad you loved it 🥰

Link to review
smthn12

I just finished watching your first video and I thought it was really good, welcome to this site, I hope you have a great time here. You also got yourself another follower, and I gotta say I like the butt in this video, I hope to see some more videos of you 😁

Thank you so much. I’m so glad you’re here and I hope you stick around and continue to enjoy 🥰

Link to review
Guest dudemanwow0

Its Beautiful Reaction GIF

OMG! An incredible first video from Lala! It's unreal seeing the before/after and learning about your journey thus far. Getting to see you stuff that cute belly of yours and to see your new stretch marks was quite the unexpected treat. I can't wait to see what you create next and I'm excited about your next weigh in too!! Such a great start, cheers to your first video!

🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂

I’m so glad you liked it and I look forward to making much more content for your enjoyment 🥹💕

Link to review
xTom420

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow great first video I love the bubbly personality! you look so amazing 😍 I can’t believe you used to be that skinny, you’re looking so amazing now!! 🥵 I can’t wait to see how big you will get, also love the song at the end! 

Link to review
JRome

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow! What an awesome intro video, really cool to actually get an introduction and to see all the hot before photos of where you started. You won’t regret buying this! Such a beautiful model, and I’m betting she’ll be making her way to the top once more people discover her! 

Link to review