5 Screenshots

About This File

SMOKIN HOT 🔥🔥🔥

Savannah is really turned on… there’s something about her massive body in tiny lingerie and fishnets that really puts her in the mood… after getting a good glimpse of herself in the fishnets she was completely mesmerized by how obese she is. The way her belly looks through the fishnets was almost too hot to handle for her.. so horny  she decides she wants to show off for you. Her massive belly and thick thighs get her all hot bothered and knowing you are watching her is so much more of a turn on. 

The belly play, horny fat chat and belly button play  in this video is insanely HOT! Savannah almost couldn’t contain herself. 

{ video includes; role play,  belly play, Fat chat, pov, belly button play, grinding, fishnets   }

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️🔥

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I recommend this video. Like all of @SavannahMontana content she is passionate about gaining and loves what she is doing. It is attractive the way Savannah handles her helly and towards the end of the video rips open the netting. 

Link to review
MrMathMan

I haven’t came this fast since I was a teenager. A stunningly beautiful woman delivering incredible fat chat and belly play. Those fishnets were not ready for Savannah.

Link to review