#41 GREEDY FEEDEE: Escape → Chase → Hide (4K GoPro POV Special)

$14.95

(5 reviews)

15 Screenshots

About This File

Your most greedy Feedee can't get enough Burritos, Ice Cream and Soda!

In this special GoPro POV video you have a real life feeder experience you never had before...

Escape → Chase → Hide

XX 💋

Ysabel

MY WEIGHT GAIN JOURNEY

2ND WEIGHT GAIN GOAL: Double My Original Weight Of 55 KG 110 KG (BEFORE JULY 2023) 

#01 - #02 - #03 - #04 - #05 - #06 - #07 - #08 - #09 - #10 - #11 - #12 - #13 - #14 - #15 - #16 #17 #18 - #19 - #20 #21 - #22 - #23 - #24 - #25 - #26 - #27 - #28 - #29 - #30 - #31 - #32 - #33 - #34 - #35 - #36 - #37 - #38 - #39 - #40LATEST VIDEO 

Edited by Ysabel27

Other Files from Ysabel27-Peru

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

giottano1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow! I have buy your video and this is a great video! I want see much more eating tons of fattening foods and snacks and drink very caloric WG shakes in the next videos! I want see you eat all the time, become day after day always more lazy and more hungry and grow a lot more fat fill full of new fat each part of your body and in your face! I want see you become  soon in the next months an huge always hungry always eating always lazy always growing bigger and fatter and develop an huge belly SSBBW! Go girl go! Eat eat eat eat much more, Push your limits and grow very very very very fat! I want see you become a Super Fat Huge always hungry SSBBW!

Response from the author:

Thank you very much for your review I take all your tips as always 💋

Link to review
RirisDoomed

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Very good, always the best content, at this rate you'll be 500kg and the best ussbbw ever, you're fattastic, amazing, can't get enough of your content. After purchasing one I'm already waiting for the next one, I don't mind paying whatever because your content is the best, love you @Ysabel27 AAlso the video had some issues see the private message please

Link to review
pj44

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Great video!!  I loved seeing you race around the house, saying how hungry you were and that you need to get bigger!!  Your belly is getting huge, your thighs are so jiggly and soft, you are really getting heavy!!  You are growing curves like a Fat Chel 😍

Response from the author:

Thank you for your review 💋

Link to review
YoureSoHot

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Super hot video. Ysabel is getting bigger by the day and looks so fat n sexy in this. Chugging icecream like it's water, thighs bursting with soft squishy fat n her belly is looking Soo well stuffed. 

Link to review