7 Screenshots

About This File

Last month, Casey weighed in and set out to see how much weight she could pile on in 1 month. She was hoping to gain a few pounds.. maybe 5, maybe a few more. But she never expected to hit double digits!!!! This is a huge milestone for Casey and the largest recorded gain she's ever had in a month. 

Casey talks about how exactly this happened and what's going on in her life recently. She's just as mind blown as you are and is having a blast recently blowing up so fast. But Casey is about to have an interesting turn of events occur in her life... something is about to change for this next month and it's going to be a VERY hot struggle for us all to witness. You'll have to watch and find out!

Loads of great angles, lots of hot fat chat, and a jaw dropping weigh in!

---------------------------------

Drop a review or simply leave a reaction to let me know what you think! Check out some of my favorite videos ❤️

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Snowman123

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

It’s so great to see a happy Casey on camera. Like you can see her just glowing with joy and that’s as much for the weight gain as it is the place she seems to be in right now. I mean the fatness she has achieved is mind boggling and very enjoyable to follow. And this video captures the journey very well. 

Link to review
Hoosier daddy

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I just love❤️ it !!!! 😍 when  Curvage Casey😚❤️ is wearing jeans 👖💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖❤️💖 & showing off !!! That round!!! ! & FAT !!!! & ,,,bouncy!!!! bellyhang  !!!!! of hers !,,,right at her new weight!,,, 😍😚😚😚😚💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 it looks really!!!! hottt !!!! 🔥😍🔥😍🔥😍🔥😍🔥😍🔥

Link to review
STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I think this is a Great video from Curvage Casey. I love the white top with the lacing. I like seeing how happy, enthusiastic, and turned on Casey is by her body. Her smile and long hair look so nice.

I am very curious about the bridesmaids dress she has for her friend. I think Casey may have to order a few sizes up even now. It is impressive seeing this progress from all her trips.

I honestly thought Casey was past 300 pounds by now but in this video we see Casey is incredibly close to the 300 pound mark. Congratulations on all that you have accomplished and all the stuff you have learned from gaining and collaborating with others. I look forward to watching Casey’s journey. I am very curious to see if her belly shape will change. I wonder if skipping meals will change her belly shape since it is constantly in a stuffed status.  

Link to review
Guest BurritosandDeadlifts

5/5 it was a huge weight in lol

Link to review
frencht92

Seeing the amount of work Casey put in to hit this gain has been absolutely incredible! Her gut is absolutely massive!!!

Link to review
ibm1255

Your gain is so noticeable! You look happy and so much wider! I can't get over how chubby your face and neck are, it looks incredible on you. That belly has hit the next level for sure, it is getting BIG.

Link to review
Monty Hall

Looking great.   I'm sure your supporters will always be willing to help you get certain dresses re-tailored!  Keep on with the great progress!

Link to review
Tastic1

@Curvage Casey has hit a milestone gain and if I'm not mistaken a new highest weight. The massive lass has added mass to her ass. 

The fat chat covers changes, challenges and even her unprecedented plans for the next month! I'm not sure if see will be able to succeed at her plan but even if she fails it will be counted as a win. 

Casey has never looked thiccer or rounded. I can only imagine how much she has been eating in order to gain this much.

Link to review
rhythmalism

Let’s support this nugget. You’re doing a disservice to yourself if you don’t. My she has grown and I’m here for the dress. If you know you know. Let’s get her fatter

Link to review

I just went back in the archives. She has lost all self control. She is absolutely massive. It’s so hot 

Link to review