Quantcast

5 Screenshots

About This File

Bunny's mom has put her on a diet and forced her to gym and dinner only a salad, but as soon mommy's went to bed Bunny ordered food to stuff her face and belly while telling us how her mom told the whole family to fat shame her in order to make her loose weight.

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

alexfaneedbbw

Report ·

Bunny look so delicious. Full belly. Omg chubby face 😍😍😍. I love see bunny stuff his face. 

Share this review

Link to review
SodamFat

Report ·

Nothing can stop bunny and her massive gut. She is a greedy girl and will do what ever she wants! Sorry mom. Love how you are filling out by the way ❤️ 🍝 

Share this review

Link to review
Bobsamouraibob

Report ·

You show her bunny! 

If you love watching a naughty girl do something she isn’t allowed to do whiles pigging out 

watching bunny expand on that sofa 

this is a must buy can’t recommend it enough 

Share this review

Link to review
Erik2.0

Report ·

Aw poor bunny, your mom are mean, how can she put a beauty as you on a diet. i would stuff your piggy pretty face the whole day instead. show her who's the piggy since she said you look like a pig. To us, the bigger, the better. ♥ ps. pretty as always, i really love to watch you stuff your face and caress your full belly.

Share this review

Link to review