6 Screenshots

About This File

Clip includes:
Loud Burps | Rapid Weight gain challenge | Fat Chat | Double Belly 

Week #1, Day #4 Week Long Rapid Weight Gain Challenge

In this video, you'll witness Whismic take on a mouthwatering food challenge, consisting of two juicy burgers, fries, store bought cookies, all washed down with 2 refreshing Dr. Peppers and a gallon of milk. As the video begins, Whismic is out of breath as she excitedly sips on her Dr. Pepper while talking about and showing off her outfit that you can tell she is already outgrowing. Not wasting anymore time, she first dives into her french fries (which she couldn't resist eating a couple off camera).  Then moves onto the first burger, determined to conquer the entire meal but savoring each bite of the delicious patty, cheese, and toppings along the way.

ezgif-3-3f29a4fe95.thumb.gif.d76150ed63dae59f56ae6ed7ac609a2c.gif

In between bites of burger, she reaches for tangy Chik-Fil-A sauce, to add to her food only enhance the flavor (and calorie intake). With each bite, she takes a swig of the refreshing Dr. Pepper, providing a nice balance of sweetness and fizz. But unable to resist the delicious tangy Chik-Fil-A sauce, she ends up directly squirting that into her mouth! Not caring at all about how unhealthy all of this is gonna be for her.

ezgif-3-1b50e147f5.thumb.gif.08e1e1f1a8a12a702e731269d7e281d9.gif

Such a large meal always results in some tummy discomfort, so this inflated girl decides to massage her sore bloated belly. It's the only way she can get relief while feeling so enlarged. She applies a small amount of oil to her hands and begins to gently rub her belly in circular motions. Whismic looks more at ease, enjoying the soothing touch, using a technique that's designed to help release trapped gas and promote digestion. As the massage continues, she start to squirm and wiggle, indicating that she's feeling more comfortable. Finally, after a few more moments, you can hear her let out a loud, satisfying burp.

Feeling a little less bloated, Whismic brings out a clear chair to perform some belly drops on it. Dropping her lower gut onto the chair in a playful, repetitive motion, creates a mesmerizing ripple of movement across her body. Rocking, jiggling, and leaning her big gut against the chair to entertain the viewer. But the challenge doesn't end there. Whismic sits back in her chair as she takes out the cookies she bought, enjoying their soft texture and sweet taste. Sipping milk, allowing the creamy drink to complement the cookie's flavor sooo perfectly. As the video progresses, she repeats this process over and over, taking bites of a cookie followed by huge gulps of milk. The combination creates a delightful treat that is both indulgent and satisfying. With the final cookie consumed, she washes everything down with large swig of cold milk.

As the video comes to a close, Whismic sits back and let out a satisfied yet defeated sigh, even having successfully conquered this impressive meal.. But that's just what happens when piggys eat too much too fast! This video is perfect for those who love watching fat girls doing food challenges and want to witness someone take on a feast of epic proportions. This video is sure to leave you feeling hungry and impressed.

💚 follow me ~  more of me 💚

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I truly appreciate your support for my content, and I would be grateful if you could leave me a positive review below or like my posts.
Your engagement and encouragement are important to me as it serves as motivation to continue sharing my weight gain journey with you.

Thank y'all for your ongoing support!

Edited by whismic

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.