4 Screenshots

About This File

A sensual stuffing with nothing but hot fat chat and heavy moans! 

Jersey has gained so much weight, but she wants to be bigger. She’s proud and frankly very turned on by her growing body, but she wants more. She knows the only way to get bigger is to push her body to its absolute limits over and over again. 

Soon she’s taking huge bites of her giant burger, moaning and rubbing her belly. She comments on how delicious it is, and how burgers are her weakness. Often fantasising about a feeder bringing her burger after burger until she can’t move, she wants to share all her feedee fantasies with you. 

She seems insatiable, and her round belly keeps growing right before your eyes. She knows you love watching fat girls get fatter, and she wants you to know she loves being watched. She loves knowing it’s turning you on just as much as it’s turning her on. 

Soon she’s so full she becomes drowsy, but she still needs to finish all of her food. She shovels in fries, panting and sighing at how tight her belly feels, like there’s a huge weight pushing her down. Surely she means her huge gut that now hangs between her thick thighs. 

This stuffing is incredibly intimate, no nonsense, and hot as fuck! Enjoy!! 

7.99 for the first 48 hours then back to 9.99 

Edited by Jersey Ghoul 666
Misspelling

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

overkill

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow, if this isn't the steamiest fat chat you've ever heard then I don't know what! Also, as she says, this stuffing is super intimate and so hot too. Jersey is completely irresistible to me. She stuffs so much food into that angelic - and lately chubbier - face, and it's absolutely awesome! The moaning is absolutely divine! I absolutely adore uncomfortably full content and this is the absolute best!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! It’s a bit of a departure from my other stuffings, no small talk, all fat chat 🥰

im so glad you like it!! 

Link to review
NorthernWizard

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Bit late in getting around to reviewing this but oh lord, I am sure I say this a lot but this is one of Jersey's best videos. Intimate, calm but utterly stunning.

Link to review