SSBBW Kayla Kitten Oiled Belly Rub and POV Feedee GF Fat Chat

$4.99

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Kayla Kitten returns to Curvage with this sweet treat. She rubs her belly with baby oil while having a POV fat chat as your feedee girlfriend. She asks you if she's doing well and talks about how much she enjoys the feedee lifestyle. 

Other Files from Kaylakitten

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest DingoDude

Great video!

Sexy fat talk from a gorgeous hog!

Link to review

I purchased this video late on Easter Sunday April 9, 2023. This is the first video I have ever purchased from @Kaylakitten. This was my first time ever hearing what Kaylakitten’s voice sounds like. It is very soothing to listen to in this video. I like the different colors in this video and the way you look in the preview images with the purple outfit. I like the room artwork In the room. The green plant on the wall works well with the green fingernails. I enjoyed the lighting in this video.

One thing I was not expecting to stand out and pop getting this video and starting to watch it was immediately the sparkly metallic green fingernails. Some strange reason they pop out immediately in this video because of how they shine in the video so it is constantly guiding my eyes to the belly. This is a short but to the point video. 

Response from the author:

Thank you for taking the time to review glad you enjoyed it

Link to review