5 Screenshots

About This File

Clip includes:
Rapid Weight gain challenge | Fat Chat | Double Belly | Burps

Week #1, Day #3 Rapid Weight Gain Challenge

In this charming video, watch as a chubby girl indulges in her favorite comfort foods - pizza and soda.. With a big smile on her face, she takes bites of delicious cheesy pizza and sips on her favorite carbonated drink. As she eats and drinks, you can see the enjoyment she gets from the flavors and textures. There's no need for guilt or shame - this is simply a moment of unapologetic enjoyment. She savors every bite of the cheesy, saucy pizza and washes it down with refreshing sips of her delicious fizzy drink. Her joy and satisfaction are palpable, and it's impossible not to feel happy and relaxed while watching her enjoy her favorite treats.

It's important to remember that everyone deserves to enjoy their favorite foods without judgment. This video serves as a reminder to embrace the things we love and to celebrate the joy that they bring into our lives. So sit back, relax, and enjoy watching this cute girl savor her pizza and soda! This video is all about enjoying the simple pleasures in life. So why not join in on the fun and have your own pizza and soda feast?

follow me ~ see more of me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you value my content and want more, you can show this by leaving me a sweet review below to read and/or liking my posts!
Your engagement and praise will encourage me to continue further down my weight gain journey. It's very vital to me ❤️ 

Edited by whismic

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

leafhound

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video 😍 Very exciting to watch your belly get bigger and fuller from start to finish. And the belly play was amazing.

Response from the author:

your comment made my day! thank you for the support and encouragement ❤️ i love getting fatter

Link to review