14 Screenshots

About This File

Disto put on her new sexy dress for you, come and enjoy with her. ๐Ÿคคโœจ

ย This video contains: stuffing, ย button play, belly play, burping, jiggles and lots of sensuality. ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ˜

ย Are you going to stay with the desire?๐Ÿ˜

ย 

If you like me, leave a review or a comment ๐Ÿ’• it helps me to continue growingโ€ฆ

ย 

note: Coldplay music is playing in the background

D57994B1-EE8C-4FC8-A59B-CB4F7805A7D4.gif

479C3221-C93E-4B67-9EC1-7D7646E864D9.gif

4EC78971-2182-4866-BBCF-B7DB1772952D.png

522FCF02-3845-4B7C-8715-758632D2E029.png

711B04DE-AF7B-41CF-B1D0-9A342AE88710.png

Edited by Distorsion

Other Files from Distorsion

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Vulkan

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Otro video increible!!! de los mas sexys que has hecho!!!

PD --> Debe de haber algรบn problema, al verlos los videos en directo van bienn pero al descargar el archivo el audo contiene errores me ha pasado en otros videos anteriores, deberรญas echarles un vistazo ;)ย 

Response from the author:

Ay gracias amor โœจโœจ hablarรฉ el tema del sonido con un administrador ๐Ÿค— gracias por avรญsame uwuย 

Link to review
0247jo

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

this is very hot, with this video he confirmed that you really eat fast those 2 sandwiches lasted a very short time in your hands, you were really hungry. ย Very sexy as always, you are one of the best of the site, I congratulate you โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

Thank you very much for your review ๐Ÿ’• It makes me happy that you like my content

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

@Distorsionย just canโ€™t keep her hands off her growing belly and ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ she is wearing a sexy dress which definitely shows off her growing curves ๐Ÿฅต she constantly keeps touching & jiggling her belly. She is about to stuff herself with even more calories in the form of a packed huge subway sandwich while chugging some coke and burping she even has to jiggle a few trapped burps out ๐Ÿ˜. Her growing appetite is helping her stuff down her food down a lot quicker it seems, seeing you unleash that belly at the end shows us how big you are getting ๐Ÿคฏ. Would love to see a weigh in soon.

Oh thank you very much๐Ÿ’•, very soon I will weigh and measureโ€ฆ I would also like to try on old clothes โœจย 

Link to review